Work your biceps at home or in a gym with this strength training exercise that require a training pulley. It hels to strengthen your arms, while seeing muscle gains, and so is an essential exercise to develop your bicep.
- Install a tricep bar at the lowest level of the pulley.
- Stand in front of the pulley with the torso straight.
- Place the legs at pelvis width.
- Keep the knees slightly bent.
- Hold the bar with the palm of the hand facing down.
- Keep the elbows alongside the body and rest the bar lightly on the thighs.
- Pull the shoulders slightly back.
- Suck in the stomach and contract the abdominals.
- Bend the elbows to bring the bar above the chest.
- Keep the elbows in place along the body.
- Avoid bending the wrists.
- Avoid tilting the torso.
Do not tilt the head. Keep the back straight. Keep the abdominals contracted. Avoid bending the wrists. Never lock the knees.