A perfect exercise as part of an at home or gym workout, this bodybuilding exercise uses free weight to strengthen the biceps and forearms. This Is often a neglected exercise that is very similar to other bicep exercises.
- Biceps Brachii
- Hold the dumbbells with the thumbs pointing out.
- Keep the arms along the body.
- Place the feet at shoulder width with the knees slightly bent.
- Keep the head straight.
- Pull the shoulders lightly back.
- Suck in the stomach and contract the abdominals.
- Bend the elbows to lift the weights alongside the chest.
- While lifting, rotate the forearm to bring the thumb in.
- Keep the elbow in place along the body.
- Reverse the movement to return to the starting position with the thumbs pointing out.
- Do not bend the wrists.
- Avoid tilting the body.
Do not tilt the head. Keep the back straight. Keep the abdominals contracted. Keep the wrists straight. Never lock the knees.