Work your biceps at home or in a gym with this strength training exercise that requires dumbbells. It hels to strengthen your arms, while seeing muscle gains, and so is an essential exercise to develop your bicep.
- Biceps Brachii
- Hold the dumbbells with the thumbs pointing forward.
- Keep the arms alongside the body.
- Place the feet at shoulder width.
- Keep the knees slightly bent.
- Keep the head and back straight.
- Pull the shoulders slightly back.
- Suck in the stomach and contract the abdominals.
- Bend the elbows to lift the weights alongside the chest.
- Keep the elbows in place along the body.
- Do not bend the wrists.
- Avoid arching the back.
Do not tilt the head. Keep the back straight. Keep the abdominals contracted. Keep the wrists straight. Never lock the knees.