Also called reverse dumbbell curl, this bodybuilding exercise works on the forearms. Exercise requires free weights. It can be done at home or in the gym. It helps to strengthen the arms and helps to gain grip strength.
- Biceps Brachii
- Wrist Extensors
- Hold the dumbbells with the thumbs pointing in.
- Keep the arms alongside the body.
- Place the feet at shoulder width.
- Keep the knees slightly bent.
- Keep the head and back straight.
- Pull the shoulders slightly back.
- Suck in the stomach and contract the abdominals.
- Bend the elbows to lift the weights alongside the chest.
- Keep the elbows in place along the body.
- Do not bend the wrists.
- Avoid arching the back.
Do not tilt the head. Keep the back straight. Keep the abdominals contracted. Keep the wrists straight. Never lock the knees.