This is a muscle building exercise that focuses on working the biceps. Free weighs are necessary to perform this exercise, and you can do this either at home in your living room, or at a gym. Your arms will be strengthened, and you will increase your muscle mass. Using dumbbells help to ensure that both biceps will work equally.
- Biceps Brachii
- Hold the dumbbells with the thumbs pointing out.
- Keep the arms alongside the body.
- Place the feet at shoulder width.
- Keep the knees slightly bent.
- Keep the head and back straight.
- Pull the shoulders slightly back.
- Suck in the stomach and contract the abdominals.
- Bend the elbows to lift the weights alongside the chest.
- Keep the elbows in place along the body.
- Do not bend the wrists.
- Avoid arching the back.
Do not tilt the head. Keep the back straight. Keep the abdominals contracted. Keep the wrists straight. Never lock the knees.