- Posterior Deltoid
- Biceps Brachii
- Stand up with the torso bent at a 90 degree angle.
- Place the legs at shoulder width.
- Bend the knees slightly.
- Hold the bar with the thumbs pointing in.
- Place hands much wider than shoulder width.
- Keep the arms extended vertically.
- Incline the torso to place the bar in front of the knees.
- Avoid arching the back.
- Suck in the stomach and contract the abdominals.
- Keep the head aligned with the torso.
- Pull the bar to the chest.
- Keep the elbows pointing out.
- Keep the torso and legs rigid.
Keep the head aligned with the torso. Keep the back straight. Keep the abdominals contracted. Keep the wrists straight. Never lock the knees.