- Posterior Deltoid
- Biceps Brachii
- Stand next to a bench.
- Place the hand and knee of one side on the bench.
- Keep the back parallel to the bench.
- Keep the other foot on the ground with the knee slightly bent.
- Hold a dumbbell with the free hand with the thumb pointing in.
- Keep the arm stretched out vertically.
- Avoid arching the back.
- Suck in the stomach and contract the abdominals.
- Keep the head aligned with the torso.
- Pull the dumbbell alongside the chest.
- Keep the elbow pointing out.
Do not look up. Keep the back straight. Keep the abdominals contracted. Keep the wrist straight.