- Triceps Brachii
- Install the tricep handle at its highest level on the pulley.
- Stand in front of the pulley with the torso straight.
- Place the legs at pelvis width.
- Lightly bend the knees.
- Hold the bar with the palm of the hand facing down.
- Keep the arms close to the body with the elbows bent at a 90 degree angle.
- Avoid arching the back.
- Pull the shoulders slightly back.
- Suck in the stomach and contract the abdominals.
- Keep the head straight.
- Push the bar towards the ground.
- Extend the elbows until the arms meets the thigh.
- Keep the elbows close to the body.
Do not bend the torso. Keep the abdominals contracted. Never lock the elbows. Keep the wrists straight. Never lock the knees.