- Triceps Brachii
- Sit on a flat bench.
- Hold the bar with a grip a little less than shoulder width, with the thumbs pointing in.
- Lift the bar over the head with the arms extended.
- Pull the shoulders slightly back.
- Suck in the stomach and contract the abdominals.
- Keep the head and back straight.
- Avoid bending the wrists.
- Bend the forearms while keeping the elbows up.
- Lower the bar behind the head.
- Keep the elbows in place.
Keep the back straight. Keep the abdominals contracted. Never lock the elbows. Keep the wrists straight.