- Triceps Brachii
- Lay down on a bench.
- Keep the eyes under the bar.
- Lift the knees until the lumbar region is against the bench.
- Grip the bar with the palm of the hand facing up.
- Place the hands a little less than shoulder width.
- With the help of a partner lift the bar from its supports and keep the arms extended.
- Avoid bending the wrists.
- Bend the forearms while keeping the elbows pointing up.
- Lower the bar over the top of the head.
- Keep the elbows in place.
Keep the abdominals contracted. Never lock the elbows. Keep the wrists straight.