This bodybuilding exercise will work the triceps, and needs to be done in a training room at a fitness center. You will need free weights for this exercise, and can use either one or two dumbbells. It is a great exercise to help build muscle definition in the tricep, as well as lose those 'bingo wings' in your arms!
- Triceps Brachii
- Sit on a flat bench.
- Hold the dumbbells and fully extend the arms up.
- Hold the weights at shoulder width with the thumbs pointing back.
- Pull the shoulders lightly back.
- Suck in the stomach and contract the abdominals.
- Keep the head and back straight.
- Avoid bending the wrists.
- Bend the forearms while keeping the elbows up.
- Lower the weights behind the shoulders.
- Keep the elbows in place.
Keep the back straight. Keep the abdominals contracted. Never lock the elbows. Keep the wrists straight.