- Triceps Brachii
- Stand with the torso bent at a 90 degree angle.
- Place the feet at shoulder width.
- Lightly bend the knees.
- Hold a dumbbell in one hand with the thumb pointing forward.
- Extend the arm horizontally along the body.
- Bend the elbows at a 90 degree angle.
- Avoid arching the back.
- Pull the shoulder slightly back.
- Suck in the stomach and contract the abdominals.
- Keep the head aligned with the body.
- Bring the weight back with the arms extended.
- Keep the arm alongside the body.
Keep the head aligned with the torso. Never arch the lower back. Keep the abdominals contracted. Never lock the elbows. Keep the wrists straight. Never lock the knees.