A weight training that targets your triceps. Dumbbells are the only gym equipment you will need, but you should do this exercise in a weight training room at the gym. By doing this exercise regularly, you will see a combination of muscle gains in the triceps, as well as fat loss in the arms.
- Triceps Brachii
- Stand with the torso bent at a 90 degree angle.
- Place the feet at shoulder width.
- Lightly bend the knees.
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand with the thumb pointing forward.
- Extend the arms horizontally along the body.
- Bend the elbows at a 90 degree angle.
- Avoid arching the back.
- Pull the shoulders slightly back.
- Suck in the stomach and contract the abdominals.
- Keep the head aligned with the body.
- Bring the weight back with the arms extended.
- Keep the arm alongside the body.
Keep the head aligned with the body. Never bend the lower back. Keep the abdominals contracted. Never lock the elbows. Keep the wrists straight.