Your triceps will be the focus in the strength building exercise, and you will only need free weights, so can be done in a training room or at home. This exercise will build muscle in your triceps, whilst trimming fat around the arms. This is a great exercise to create strong tricep definition.
- Triceps Brachii
- Stand next to a flat bench.
- Place the hand and knee of one side on the bench.
- Keep the back parallel to the bench.
- Keep the other foot on the ground with the knee slightly bent.
- Hold a dumbbell with the free hand, the thumb pointing forward.
- Keep the arm alongside the body with the elbow bent at a 90 degree angle.
- Avoid arching the back.
- Pull the shoulders slightly back.
- Suck in the stomach and contract the abdominals.
- Bring the weight back with the arm extending horizontally.
- Keep the arm close to the body.
Do not look up. Keep the abdominals contracted. Do not lock the elbow. Keep the wrist straight.