This bodybuilding exercise focuses on working the pectoral muscles, the triceps, and the delts. You will only need a bench for this exercise, which means you can do it at home using a wall, or at a gym. It is usually used for beginnners or for people who are rehabilitating after a shoulder or chest injury.
- Pectoralis Major
- Triceps Brachii
- Anterior Deltoid Latissimus Dorsi
- Face a wall.
- Place the hands at shoulder height with the fingers pointing up.
- Place extended arms a little wider than shoulder width.
- Stretch out the feet to angle the body.
- Place the feet in the direction of the wall.
- Keep the back straight.
- Suck in the stomach and contract the abdominals.
- Keep the head aligned with the body.
- Bend the elbows when the nose approaches the wall.
- Keep the elbows close to the body or pointing out.
Keep the head aligned with the body. Never arch the back. Keep the abdominals contracted. Do not let the elbows pass behind the shoulders. Never lock the elbows. Stop the exercise if it hurts the wrists.