This strength building exercise works the pecs, the triceps, as well as the deltoids. You will need machinery that is usually found in a weight training room. By doing this exercise, you can expect to build pectoral muscle and strength. This exercise can also be performed using the edge of a sofa, kitchen counter, or any other surface that supports your body weight.
- Pectoralis Major
- Triceps Brachii
- Anterior Deltoid
- Transversus Abdominis
- Pec. Sternal Portion
- Place hands on the horizontal bars.
- Keep the body straight and inclined slightly forward.
- Cross and bend the legs at a 90 degree angle.
- Pull the shoulders slightly back.
- Suck in the stomach and contract the abdominals.
- Keep the head straight.
- Bend the arms and keep the elbows facing back.
Keep the head aligned with the body. Keep the abdominals contracted. Do not bend the elbows less than 90 degrees. Keep the wrists straight.