- Pectoralis Major
- Triceps Brachii
- Anterior Deltoid
- Stretch the back over a flat bench.
- Keep eyes under the bar.
- Press with the heels.
- Grip the bar with the palm of the hands facing up.
- Place hands close to each other.
- With the help of a partner, elevate the bar from its supports and keep arms extended.
- Avoid bending the wrists.
- Lower the bar close to the clavicle.
- Bring elbows over the torso.
- Push up to return to the starting position.
Never arch the back. Keep the abdominals contracted. Never lock the elbows. Keep the wrists straight.