This bodybuilding exercise targets the calf muscles, and you will need the hack squat machine that can be found in a weight training room. This exercise will help to tone and define the calves, as well as stretching them out. Keep your abs contracted during the movement.
- Triceps Surae
- Face the machine.
- Place shoulders on the supports of the machine.
- Place the front foot on bloc elevated at the platform.
- Place feet at pelvis width.
- Place thee heels on the platform.
- Keep the back straight.
- Pull shoulders slightly back.
- Suck in the stomach and contract the abdominals.
- Keep the head aligned with the torso.
- Elevate the heel as high as possible.
- Return the heel to the starting position.
Keep the abdominals contracted. Never lock the knees. Keep the weight on the base of the toes.