- Triceps Surae
- Place the tip of a foot on a step and the heel on the ground.
- Place other foot behind the ankle of the foot on the step.
- Hold a dumbbell in the hand on the side of the placed foot.
- Keep balance by placing a hand on a stabilizer.
- Keep the back straight.
- Suck in the stomach and contract the abdominals.
- Keep the head straight.
- Elevate the heel as far as possible.
- Return heel to starting position.
Keep the abdominals contracted. Never lock the knees. Keep weight on the base of the big toe.