This strength building exercise targets your hip abductors, and requires no gym equipment at all. This means you can do it either at home in your living room, or at a gym. You will tone your glutes and lose fat around your hips, whilst firming up your obliques at the same time. This exercise allows you to properly isolate the muscles on the inside of your thighs, the adductor muscles.
- Hip Adductors
- Lay on the floor on the side of the body.
- Place arm under head.
- Bend the top leg to a 90 degree angle and against the floor.
- Keep other leg extended.
- Suck in the stomach and contract the abdominals.
- Elevate the top leg up without bending the knee.
- Keep the pelvis stable and vertical.
Keep the abdominals contracted.