- Hip Adductors
- Install the pulley at its lowest level.
- Stand up next to the machine but far enough to allow leg extension.
- Attach the strap to the ankle of the inner leg.
- Place leg with strap towards the machine.
- Place on hand on a stabilizer.
- Keep the back straight.
- Suck in the stomach and contract the abdominals.
- Keep the head straight.
- Pull the leg towards the interior until it is in front of the other leg.
- Avoid bending the knees.
Keep the abdominals contracted. Do not tip pelvis over on its side. Do not spread legs until there is pain in the groin. Keep the middle of the knee cap aligned with the 2nd toe.