This strength training exercise works on the quadriceps, glutes, hip and pelvis muscles. Exercise does not require any equipment except a cat. It can help lose fat around the hips and buttocks. It helps to strengthen the buttocks. lt is ideal for developing the squat technique and training with your favorite animal
- Gluteus maximus
- Quadriceps Femoris
- Take the cat and place it close to you.
- Place feet at shoulder width.
- Keep your back straight.
- Enter the belly and contract the abs.
- Keep your head straight.
- The knees should not extend beyond the toes.
- Bend with the hips and knees.
- Keep the knees aligned with the big toes.
- Lean the torso slightly forward.
- Push with the heels.
Always look forward. Keep the abdominals contracted. Keep the back as straight as possible. Never let the knees pass the toes. Keep the middle of the knee caps aligned with the 2nd toe. Never lock the knees.