- Gluteus maximus
- Quadriceps Femoris
- Triceps Surae
- Anterior Deltoid Latissimus Dorsi
- Step onto the box with one foot, knee behind toes and weight on the heel.
- Place one foot on the box.
- By bending your other hip and knee, place your other foot onto the box.
- Come back to the initial position.
- To facilitate thrusting, use one arm by flexing your shoulder.
Keep your knees aligned with your toes. Your back knee does not touch the ground. Keep an adequate lumbar curve. Look forwards all throughout the movement.