- Gluteus maximus
- Quadriceps Femoris
- Pectoralis Major
- Triceps Brachii
- Anterior Deltoid Latissimus Dorsi
- Place your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Place the bar on your collarbones.
- Close your hands on the bar.
- Hands are outside shoulder width.
- Elbows are pointed upwards.
- Slightly crouch down, lowering your hips and trunk.
- When thrusting, rapidly extend your hips and knees.
- Position the bar above your head.
- Fully extend your hips, knees, and elbows.
Always look forwards. Keep an adequate lumbar curve. Keep your body weight on your heels when descending. Keep your knees aligned with your toes.