- Erector Spinae
- Gluteus maximus
- Lay back down with the arms alongside the body and the palms of the hands against the floor.
- Place the feet at shoulder width and push with the heels.
- Keep the abdominals and lumbar region tightened.
- Lift the pelvis and bend the knees simultaneously until the toes are pointed.
- Return to the starting position without returning completely to the floor.
Keep the head aligned with the torso. Keep the back straight. Keep the abdominals contracted. Never lock the knees.