Work your shoulders at home or in the gym with this weight training exercise, that requires a stability pall and dumbbells. You will feel particular intensity in the medial delts while performing this exercise. This will increase muscle definition and strength, whilst developing your stabilizer muscles and hence improving balance.
- Medial Deltoid
- Sit on the middle of the ball.
- Place the feet on the floor.
- Keep the abdominals and lumbar region tightened.
- Keep the back straight.
- Hold the weights next to the hips.
- Lift the arm until it is parallel to the floor.
- Return to the starting position.
Keep the head aligned with the body. Keep the back straight. Keep the abdominals contracted. Do not rotate outside of the shoulder. Never let the hands go higher than the shoulders. Keep the wrists straight.