- Serratus Anterior
- Transversus Abdominis
- Biceps Brachii
- Teres Major
- Sit on a bench in front of the machine.
- Adjust the seat so the legs are under the cushions.
- Hold the bar with the thumbs pointing out with a less than shoulder width grip.
- Incline the torso lightly towards the back.
- Do not arch the back.
- Suck in the stomach and contract the abdominals.
- Lower the bar to the chest.
- Keep the arms close to the body.
- Avoid moving the torso.
Keep the head aligned with the body. Keep the back straight. Keep the abdominals contracted. Keep the wrists straight.