- Medial Deltoid
- Triceps Brachii
- Wrist Flexors
- Anterior Deltoid
- Posterior Deltoid
- Sit on the edge of a flat bench or a bench with a straight back.
- Hold the weights with the thumbs pointing in.
- Hold the weights above the shoulders with the elbows bent at a 90 degree angle.
- Keep the head and back straight.
- Suck in the stomach and contract the abdominals.
- Keep the wrists straight.
- Push the weights up and extend the arms completely.
- Lower the weights to the starting position at shoulder level.
- Bring the weights in front of the chest at shoulder level.
- Simultaneously rotate the rotation of the forearms to bring the thumbs pointing out.
Keep the head aligned with the body. Keep the back straight. Keep the abdominals contracted. Never lock the elbows. Never lock the elbows. Keep the wrists straight.