- Medial Deltoid
- Triceps Brachii
- Wrist Flexors
- Sit on the edge of a flat bench or a bench with a straight back.
- Hold the bar with the thumbs pointing in.
- With the help of a partner bring the bar over the chest.
- Place the hands a little wider than shoulder width with the palms facing up.
- Lightly point the elbows forward.
- Keep the back straight.
- Suck in the stomach and contract the abdominals.
- Keep the head straight.
- Push the bar up.
- Extend the arms completely.
- Straighten the wrists before pushing with the palm of the hand facing forward.
Keep the head aligned with the body. Keep the back straight. Keep the abdominals contracted. Never lock the elbows. Never let the elbows lower past the shoulders. Keep the wrists straight.