Also called reverse barbell curl, this bodybuilding exercise works on the forearms. Exercise require a bar. It can be done at home or in the gym. It helps to strengthen the arms and helps to gain grip strength.
- Biceps Brachii
- Wrist Extensors
- Hold the bar with the palm of the hand facing down with a grip a little wider than shoulder width.
- Keep the arms close to the body and lightly press the bar against the thighs.
- Place the feet at shoulder width.
- Keep the knees slightly bent.
- Keep the back and head straight.
- Pull the shoulders slightly back.
- Suck in the stomach and contract the abdominals.
- Bend the elbows to bring the bar to the top of the chest.
- Do not bend the wrists.
- Avoid swinging the body.
Do not tilt the head. Keep the back straight. Keep the abdominals contracted. Keep the wrists straight. Never lock the knees.