- Install a handle on the lowest level of the pulley.
- Stand next to the machine with the torso bent at a 90 degree angle.
- With the arm closest to the machine hold the handle with the thumb pointing forward.
- Place the arm at a 45 degree angle from the body.
- Keep the elbow slightly bent.
- Avoid arching the back.
- Suck in the stomach and contract the abdominals.
- Keep the head aligned with the torso.
- Pull the arm as far in front of the body as possible.
Keep the head aligned with the torso. Keep the back straight. Keep the abdominals contracted. Do not let the hand pass the level of the shoulder. Never lock the elbow. Keep the wrist straight.