- Pectoralis Major
- Install a handle on the highest level of the pulleys.
- Stand in the middle of the pulley system, the body straight.
- Hold the two handles with the palms of the hands facing the ground.
- Extend the arms at eye level.
- Keep the elbows and knees slightly bent.
- Suck in the stomach and contract the abdominals.
- Keep the head straight.
- Pull the arms down and cross them in front of the hips.
Never bend the torso. Keep the abdominals contracted. Never let the hands pass shoulder level. Never lock the elbows. Keep the wrists straight.