A bodybuilding exercise that works the chest, triceps, core and delts. You will need a stability ball, so if you have one, you can do this exercise at home, otherwise any training center will have one. This exercise will help you gain muscle mass in the pectorals, and it works the stabilizer muscles in the shoulders, as well as strengthening the abdominal wall.
- Pectoralis Major
- Triceps Brachii
- Anterior Deltoid
- Place the feet on a ball and the hands on the ground.
- Keep the hands at shoulder width with the fingers pointing forward.
- Extend the arms.
- Keep the body straight.
- Suck in the stomach and contract the abdominals.
- Keep the head aligned with the body.
- Bend the elbows to bring the nose close to the floor.
- Keep the elbows close to the body or pointing out.
Always keep the head aligned with the body. Never arch the back. Keep the abdominals contracted. Never let the elbows move behind the shoulders. Never lock the elbows. Keep the weight on the palms of the hands.