- Pectoralis Major
- Triceps Brachii
- Stretch the back over a flat bench.
- Look at the bar.
- Lift the knees until the lumbar region is against the bench.
- Grip the bar with the palm of the hands facing up.
- Place the hands at shoulder width.
- With the help of a partner, lift the bar and keep the arms extended.
- Avoid bending the wrists.
- Lower the bar to the chest while keeping the elbows close to the body.
- Bring the bar to the outside of the bench close to the head.
- Reverse the movement to return the bar to the chest.
- Push up to return to the starting position.
Never arch the back. Always keep the abdominals contracted. Never lock the elbows.