- Pectoralis Major
- Triceps Brachii
- Stretch the back over a flat bench.
- Push with the heels of the feet.
- With the help of a partner, lift the weights with the arms at a vertical position.
- Place the hands with the thumbs pointing back.
- Avoid bending the wrists.
- Lower the weights along the sides of the chest keeping the elbows close to the body.
- Bring the weights to the outside of the bench behind the head with the thumbs pointing down.
- Do the movement in reverse to return the weights to the chest.
- Push the weights up to return to the starting position.
Never arch the back. Always keep the abdominals contracted. Never lock the elbows.