A strength training exercise that targets the pectorals, the triceps, as well as the delts. The exercise does require advanced equipment, and so normally is only doable at a gym. Doing this exercise will help you to gain muscle mass and strength in the pecs, and it is possible to develop the technique of the movement, so that eventually you are able to do the exercise without assistance.
- Pectoralis Major
- Triceps Brachii
- Anterior Deltoid Latissimus Dorsi
- Place the hands on the horizontal bars.
- Keep the body straight and inclined slightly forward.
- Cross and bend the legs at a 90 degree angle.
- Pull the shoulders slightly back.
- Suck in the stomach and contract the abdominals.
- Keep head straight.
- Ask a partner to support the ankles.
- Bend the arms and keep the elbows facing back.
- The partner must support lightly during the exercise.
Keep the head aligned with the body. Keep the abdominals contracted. Do not bend the elbow less than 90 degrees. Keep the wrists straight.