- Pectoralis Major
- Triceps Brachii
- Anterior Deltoid
- Stretch the back over a bench inclined towards the back.
- Press the head and the lower back on the bench.
- With the help of a partner, lift the weights with the arms at a vertical position.
- Place the hands with the thumbs pointing back.
- Avoid bending the wrists.
- Lower the weights along the sides of the shoulders.
- Keep the elbows close to the body.
- Push the weights up to return to the starting position.
Never arch the back. Keep the abdominals contracted. Do not lower the bar further than the natural movement of the exercise. Never lock the elbows. Keep the wrists straight.